Tuesday, March 2, 2010

And now... the pugs' fittings!

As you guys may have realized, I have a pug blog too. I love my three little puggeroos and they're basically my life. So of course I asked my pug blog friend Punchy (who blogs about her pugs at Pug Possessed) to make their wedding dresses for the pictures we'll take with them. She was so easy to work with and I CANNOT BELIEVE how great their outfits look!!!

I got the pugs one by one and dressed them, then took pictures on the guest bedroom bed. Which in hindsight was maybe not so smart since they was far too excited to be up there (it's too tall for them to get up on their own.) In any case, they look adorable so it's time to share! First up - Sophie!

Here's a top view of the totally pooftastically cute dress...

Sophie is a sassy little girl!

Next up is Dixie (the bugg, aka Boston x Pug) who can be seen doing a "noseguard" in her first picture.

"Hey mommehh wazzup!?"

This one is MY FAVORITE!!! Look at that hint of tulle... it's white and green tulle layers! Punchy outdid herself!!!

Ever classy, the bugg rolled over for a bugg rub when I tried to take the dress off of her.

Last up was Sir Harles (aka Harley) who was THE most excited to be on the bed. So excited, in fact, that I only got one good shot. And I had to pretend I was getting a treat to get this shot!

The coolest part? Punchy sent a full SET of interchangeable ties!

In case you can't read it, the paper says "'Because of Marty' Shirt Sets (pic of Marty)

Seems the boy dogs never have great fashion! Your dog can be a dog for all seasons! White dress shirt & 9 detachable ties! Set includes: St. Patrick's, Easter, Memorial Day/July 4th, Birthday, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Black Silk, Christmas, and Valentine's." Punchy also threw in the black and white tie and the green tie to choose from for the wedding.

Looks like our pugs will be well dressed for a while!

Now if only I could find a "pug wrangler" to babysit them/transport them for wedding events... hmm....

PS if you want doggie items or clothing made, visit Punchy's etsy shop, Pugpossessed!

14 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh they are adorable! I love pugs! I have a boston terrier and would love to have a little bugg! lol They are gonna look so cute for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is the cutest thing I think I've ever seen. The bugg is hilarious, Sophie is adorable and Sir Harles looks very distinguished. I'm in love with this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! Those dresses are too cute and I love Harles tie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THEM! Seriously, I need outfits like these for my cats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just died over these outfits. i'm in lovvvve.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the words of Rachel Zoe: I die.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh this is too much! HOW adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so funny, but how appropriate since your wedding is Pug themed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, I am dying from all the pug cuteness!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh man I love this!! I really want a pug now ;) really I just want my pups to be lil babies again (puppy fever much?) anyhow I love making clothes for my Min Pin and she loves wearing them! I wish I could have our kids be part of our wedding so I could dress them up in cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh....my....god!!!! They look so adorable, and so perfectly matched to your wedding! That is just precious...I'm loving the tie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh they are too cute! and punchy did a great job (once upon a time i was OBSESSED with her blog--gotta go back and visit)!

    ReplyDelete