I was very excited to win something this morning! Name Change Express is doing giveaways (one Name Change Kit given away for every 300 followers they get!) and I signed onto twitter this AM to see this:
WHICH IS GREAT! Except that... they don't follow me. So I can't DM them. (Direct Message, for you non-tweeters.) THUS began my quest to hit them at every social media outlet. I tweeted that I couldn't DM them, I commented on their Facebook, and sent them a message via their website. HOPEFULLY... I will be getting my Name Change Kit! Keep those fingers crossed, guys.
1. If I weren't a glorified secretary I'd love to be a dog photographer, event planner, or cupcake baker. Or maybe a teacher.
2. When I'm super upset I cannot think about anything else, and cry, cry, cry my eyes out.
3. My favorite thing about myself is my humor. When it works, it's great. When I make myself laugh, I'm ecstatic. When I make others laugh, I succeed.
4. If I found a $100 in the pocket of last winter's coat I'd spend it on wedding stuff, of course! But after the wedding, it would be spent on crafty stuff or a dinner/night out with Mr Pug.
5. Even though some people might consider this a flaw, I love that I am from Jersey, loud and proud. I am much more shy after years in Indiana, but I will never apologize for my out-of-control, quirky, certifiable excitability. And loudness.
6. I love the way I feel when Mr Pug tells me how beautiful I look, or how proud of me he is.
7. I love my hair most when it's shorter and THICK THICK THICK!
Grab that fill-in-the-blanks if you want it! And hope that I get the Name Change Kit and won't be stuck with my manly last name forever!