I got an award!
Thanks to the New Mexican Bride and Jill at Once Upon a Dream for sharing the blog love and listing their 10 things that make them happy. They passed it on to me, so here are my 10... with pictures. Yep, that's right!
Ten things that make me happy!
1. Pugs. My wonderful smoochie faced pugs who know exactly what face to make (head tilted, just a hint of tongue) when I need a lift!
2. Mr Pug. He's been at home for a week (had to use up vacation!) and cleaned the house up to a sparkling shine. He is so motivating!
3. My friends near and far, who always make me laugh and smile.
(all personal photos)
4. My amazing blogging friends who have been so supportive and wonderful! You truly cannot believe the joy you all bring me.
(screenshot from my blog)
5. Meatballs. Sorry I just love them now! (NEW FOOD YAY!)
6. My Mom. She is my rock and my world and I love that our relationship improves so much every year. She is so cute and I cherish her!
(from Facebook... she hates having her pictures all over the place so take what you can get!)
7. My sisters... they mean the world to me and I miss them all the time!
(photo courtesy of my sister's Mac)
8. Christmas Music. We are going to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra right before Christmas... LOOKOUT!
9. Having our health and our lives. Reading Nie Nie's blog and how grateful she is for her life after she was in a horrible plane crash. Read and be inspired!
10. God! He is so good and through everything, He brings all the above 9 to me to make me happy even when I truly do not deserve it.
I apologize if any of you have gotten this already, but I pass the award on to: