Saturday, April 3, 2010

Newzzzz

Ok I have tons to post but I have some cool news... yesterday was my birthday (YAY 25!) and the best gift? An email from my photographer that my photos were up! As in all 2,226 of them. The CD isn't here yet but that means recaps will start soon! Yea, seriously, she finished them in less than two weeks. Which is like the shortest amount of time ever. (I love having a wedding in a not-popular month to get married!)

Now I know why people take forever to start their recaps... I went through them online yesterday and it took hours. There are SO MANY! I can't wait to share them with you guys though. So stay tuned! Oh and I'll finish my lame recaps of our trip to Jamaicaaaaa soon! I should just photograph my thighs, write "I took all-inclusive as a personal eating challenge" and leave it at that.

(I'm still working on eating normal portion sizes again. It's really challenging.)

3 comments:

  1. Yay! March is one of the most popular months here, so my photographer is going to be a while. I got some sneak peeks yesterday. Check out the budget board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday! can't wait to see the photos.

    ReplyDelete