Friday, August 28, 2009

E-pics are almost here....

Remember when I told you about my photographer's grandmother being ill? Well this hasn't exactly been Erin's year. She had massive hail damage to her house (and some other issues too, I believe- maybe flooding?) as well as some family members' health issues. Wednesday her husband's car caught fire! Can you believe the year she has been having?!? We both agreed we can't wait for 2009 to get outta here and 2010 to take over.

Anyway, she somehow in between all this managed to finish our engagement pictures. She e-mailed me the link to the online album and mailed me the CD on Wednesday!

Here's a sneak peak of what might be my fave- sorry for the horrible quality, I did the old print screen, paste in Power Point, save as image, change to jpg trick. (Had I been on my Mac it would be been 3 steps simpler and better quality, oh well!) I will post the high-res version when I get the CD. Notice Mr Pug is using the pet hair roller in this photo... a daily occurrence and necessity.

I hope the CD will arrive today, since we are leaving for Michigan tonight! I could use some photo-viewing on our long drive! Mr Pug's college roommate is getting married tomorrow in super-northern Michigan (about as north as you can get without hitting the U.P.) We will drive halfway tonight, then finish tomorrow, since we unfortunately couldn't take off work.

Have you been overrun by weddings this summer? This is actually the first one we could make it to, but we have more this fall. How far have you traveled for a wedding!? This will be a 7 hour trip for us- yikes! I can't wait to recap the wedding this weekend and hopefully share some photos with you all!

4 comments:

  1. Awww I love that pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh how gorgeous! Love the teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gahhhh that picture just makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just have to say I thought of your pooches when I saw this pic...

    http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/7/28/forlastimiz128617585535044480.jpg

    hehehe!

    ReplyDelete