Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm A Filthy Liar...

So, I think I lied. To all of you, and to myself. I was so gung-ho on not growing my hair. I LOVE my haircut... it's great day-to-day... just it looked a little underwhelming with my dress. The look I really want was inspired by this gal, Tiffany, a fellow user on Weddingbee.

I love rocking the poof, and with sides swept in large, voluminous curls, the look is perfectly matched with my dress. Classic, yet still slightly vintage/modern at the same time.

Here you can see her fascinator... I had a very similar one made on etsy, and will post about it soon. Of course, my hair wouldn't be this long... heck I only have seven months!

Both pictures from the Paco & Betty blog.

Below is a picture of my sorority sister A who was in a wedding for another one of our sorority sisters. Doesn't she look gorgeous? This is more the length I would like to see on me with the curls, maybe even a tad shorter.

I think her curled hair is so elegant and timeless!!!!

But will I be able to survive scraggly, in-between hair until then? I love my short hair. I just don't know if I love it for the most important day in my life. I'm fairly confident I could convince my hair stylist (I call her "the Russian") to cut my hair the day after our wedding, since we're not leaving until Monday for the honeymoon- that way it could be fresh for our trip to Jamaica.

I feel so conflicted! I was 100% sure and then saw myself in the dress. What do you think? Advice needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment