Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Internet Inspiration Blog of the Week!!!!!

I am beyond tickled and super excited to announce that Miss Mojito selected me as her Internet Inspiration Blog of the Week!!!

I love reading Miss M's wonderful blog, she is so bubbly and full of great ideas. Anyone who has her as a reader also knows that her comments will make you smile all day! She is my west coast blog buddy and I am so glad I discovered her blog!

You can start enjoying your Mojito here or start directly with my interview here! Go show her some love, who knows, you might be next week's Internet Inspiration!

hmmm... I could use a mojito right about now actually... haha!

9 comments:

  1. Girl, I am looking everywhere on your blog for your e-mail address and I can't find it, can you help me out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo... when you make a trip to So Cal one day we better be havin' some Mojitos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I'm so excited for you!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how awesome dude! You didn't tell me about this!!! Rockstar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girlie! I just posted the link to the faux rings. They're from emitations.com

    ReplyDelete