Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Two Awards, One Pug

I had a super lucky award day today! My gal pal Bustie McGoo gave me the Kreativ Blogger award!

This is my second Kreativ Blogger award... I guess that means I've got a creative gene! Or I'm freakishly annoying and in your face. Either/or!

I also got this great award from Stacy from You Can't Take it With You.

The directions are to post the award on your site, write 10 interesting things about yourself, and then pass it on to 10 other bloggers. Like Stacy, I asked my fiance Mr Pug to pick the ten things! He may have gone a little TMI, but... enjoy!

Miss Pug...

1. Purses her lips when looking in the mirror
2. Is afraid to try steak, but loves hot dogs?
3. OBSESSED with anything tiny (especially if its pug related)
4. Loves cheese
5. Nicknames everything she owns (Bernie, Bruce, Eddie)
6. Loves photography
7. Enjoys putting away the dishes but not doing them
8. Has a permanent pug bodyguard (Harles)
9. Sighs with satisfaction after a fart
10. Loves to make parodies for pop songs (pug related is a common theme)

HAHA! Yep, all true. I actually didn't notice the fart thing until he called me out on it. The tiny things? Mini wine bottles, mini candy bars, PICCOLINI FARFALLE!?! YES! And the names- Bernie is my Mac, Bruce is my car, and Eddie is just a normal stuffed animal.

Now I've gotta pick 10 fabulous ladies!

1. Stephanie from I Do at the Zoo since she rocks my socks!
2. Morgan from Handcrafted Hitching Post because I love her hair and her SWANNNN reference!
3. Busty McGoo because she's an award-giving machine and also a pumpkin-lover :)
4. Danielle at Small Town Bride because she had some GORG engagement pictures!
5. LauraLou from Lucky in Love since I am in AWE of her photo editing skills... come visit and teach me, thanks!
6. Miss Mojito... I mean do I really have to explain how fabulous she is?
7. Crystal at My Carmel Wedding because I too am a Jim Hjelm obsessed bride!
8. Jill from Once Upon a Dream because of her amazing pumpkin carving skilllllz (yes, with a z!)
9. Jen from A Girl in Pearls & a Boy with Toys since due to a recent post I think I'm not alone in losing out to the video games sometimes :)
10. Ali aka Miss Frenchie from His Birdie's Nest because she may have inspired me to try spaghetti squash!!!

I apologize if you guys were also nominated by someone else... consider yourself EXTRA lucky then. Thanks for being such amazing blog friends!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! I completely agree with you about the dishes - doing them is no fun. But you should definitely try a good steak...YUM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award! I'll come visit anytime, although I don't have many tips! I just mess with my pictures until they look decent. :) And I totally hear ya on the not liking steak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!! Made my day!! Thank you thank you thank you!! :) I think I'll follow in your footsteps and have Rick do my 10, which means I'll be posting tomorrow with the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girl, you're the best! I so want one of these Swan shirts! http://www.threadpit.com/store/product.php?productid=257

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award! I'd love to hear the pug related songs! :)

    ReplyDelete