Thursday, September 3, 2009

Epic E-Pics: Part Three

Last ones, I promise!

As we walked away from the circle, naturally the puggies had to mark their territory. More poops for Miss Pug to pick up!

We hung out for some pictures in an alley... some edgy pics!

...where we found an abandoned bike?

The pugs got restless watching us take pictures without them so we took some pictures leaving the alley with them.

Aren't we a cute little family?

We did some costume changes- us and the pugs!- to take a few pictures in front of Lucas Oil Stadium. For those of you not familiar with Indianapolis, this is the BRAND new stadium built for the Indianapolis Colts! Many of both of our family members are fans (including some of my relatives who have no tie to Indianapolis... it's pretty random.)

We threw in some pug head tilts for good measure...

Mr Pug is always cracking me up.

I have to include this one... outside of Lucas Oil are a bunch of dedicated bricks and one of them is this End Zone one... Erin took it literally!

We held up our babies for a cute shot... do you like the bandannas I made them?

Mr Pug has his arms full with our baby girls!

Some of the pugs also admired my beautiful ring.

I love the sassy feel of this shot.

And LOVE it in black and white!

Doesn't it look like we just happen to be going for a walk by the stadium?

Mr Pug and I laugh at this one because of how CHEESY we look! We both appreciate some good old fashioned cheesiness.

You can see the big Lucas Oil sign behind us!

This one is Erin's favorite... I love Mr Pug's cute look and my blue eyes against my hot green earrings!

Last but not least, one of me and Sophie with our outstanding photographer! Love ya, Erin!

I am beyond happy with our engagement pictures, and hopefully will finish the Save The Dates soon as well! How else will you utilize your e-pics?

6 comments:

  1. Your pictures are so cute!! I'm using mine so far for my Save the Dates and table numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your pictures are adorable! If you need help with your Save the Date design, let me know - I would love to help :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We framed an 8x10 of our favorite picture and will put it behind our place cards at our wedding reception.

    And the end zone picture is AWESOME!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pugs are so CUTE! I want one badly :P

    Your pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Freaking love the pic that shows off your eyes...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete