Friday, September 25, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award!

I was very lucky today to receive this award from my very good friend and sorority sister, MK! Please visit her blog, MK in Wonderland, and prepare to laugh. She's the reason I care about my resting face and say phrases such as "obv," "as per usual," and naturally, "that is NOT ok." Thanks MK!!! I will now list 7 facts about myself, and pass the award on to 7 other bloggers.

1. Things that don't match perfectly disturb me. This has been a big issue when it comes to wedding planning. I find it hard to let things like this go. I'm not really a neat and tidy person but I like things to MATCH.

2. I always do a face scan when I see a person to 1) determine if they could be related to me and 2) determine who they look like that I know. Just a side effect of being adopted. Mr Pug says I am wrong 9 out of 10 times, I say he just isn't in tune with his face scanning skills.

3. I hate hate hate driving during the rain or at night. I barely drive anymore (just to work really) since Mr Pug drives us places in his more accommodating car, so I think I've become a progressively worse driver. That and leaving NJ has made me a worse driver. Miss ittttt!

4. My secret aspiration for myself is to become a dog photographer on the side or as my career. I not so secretly doubt myself about it all the time, but it's still a dream.

5. We rarely stock sweets in our house so when I get a sweet craving, sometimes I'll just straight up mix a dab of powdered sugar with some milk and vanilla to make myself a little spoonful of frosting. Gross but satisfying.

6. The sound of Velcro makes me physically ill, and I can't explain why. It's the feeling most people get when they hear nails on a chalkboard, but worse. I have a friend who feels that way when she hears cotton balls being pulled apart though, so at least I could be weirder.

7. If I could have any type of dog besides a Pug, hands down without a doubt it would be a Dachshund. But please, please please do not tell the pugs that!

Phew! That was tough! I am going to give this award to:

Katie from Random Reflections of a Perfectionist, my tried and true Elon U bride buddy!
Agent99- a fellow bride and pug owner!
How to Tie Knots because her wedding colors are wonderful (but I'm biased of course.)
Miss Mojito for her constant support!
Stephanie from I Do at the Zoo since she got married on Monday!!
Kelly because she just started a new wonderful photo blog!
Kmattso2 because she's got some crazy DIY skills and leaves wonderful blog comments!

6 comments:

  1. Miss Pug, I have a pug-dachshund mix! I blogged about him on my wedding blog. He might be our flower dog. I originally wanted a pug but he was too adorable to pass up and I think he's so cute!! You have great dog taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks!! I just REALLY REALLY love taking photos. My hubby (yeah, that's still weird to say) always makes sure I have it since he knows I get bummed when I forget it. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Biased? No, they are objectively fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! :) What a fun surprise to find as I read all of the amazingness I missed while away!!!

    ReplyDelete